Friday, February 27, 2009

Jer3miah

I just watched a little short video series on the interent. It's title is the book of jer3miah. You can visit it at http://www.jer3miah.com/. At first I couldn't figure out why I was so enthralled by it. But I think because each clip is only about 4 minutes long, it doesn't allow you to get bored with the story. It's always moving forward. ok this is a really bad metaphor but it's sort of like 24(the tv series)- I used to watch that and at the end of the episode it would have something that caught my attention and held my suspense. I couldn't wait to watch the next episode and I would find my mind drifting back to during the week. That's how I kind of feel about this little jer3miah series. I hope they keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! We're glad you're hooked! Tell all your friends. Addictions are more fun as a group activity. :)

    -The Book of Jer3miah Team

    P.S. How'd you hear about the show?

    ReplyDelete