Friday, March 20, 2009

What continued

ok this just keeps happening...random conversations that I catch...I was walking up to campus and passed a guy who was on a cell phone. He stated, "Can I tell you something about you that annoys me if you promise not to get mad? " alright who is actually going to want to say yes to that? - but you can be certain that the person on the other end of the line would have agreed because their curiosity would have gotten the better of them. or they really wanted to know what they could do better in the relationship? ...I have no idea because again I didn't hear the rest and I don't know who he was talking to... random random random-

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should add this today. Earlier I was walking and I heard someone say that "all you have to do is look into her eyes" when trying to figure out a girls intentions. Oh really?

    ReplyDelete